Dental Loyalty Plan
Dental Loyalty Plan
GUARANTEED to save you money!
Spread the cost of your routine dental care…
By choosing to join the Smile Style Loyalty Club you become a member of our dental family. We will be with you every step of the way to ensure you get the smile that you are really proud of, and you keep it for life!
With over 1000 members, many of our clients choose to join our loyalty club as they are an easy and convenient way of staying on top of your routine dental hygiene.
By budgeting each month you are not only guaranteed to save money but when your routine appointment is due all you need to do is attend!
Should you require any further treatment then you will benefit from your member discount or even our interest free payment plans. In addition, you are entitled to a 5% discount on all sundry items in the practice.
- Regular visits mean we are working together to help you maintain a healthy mouth and great looking smile
- Regular care could mean you need less treatment and your teeth last longer
- Timely visits mean issues can be identified early and simpler remedies are generally required saving you money and time, while early diagnosis of mouth cancer could save your life
- Priority is given to loyalty members
- Discount on many services, saving you money
- Monthly direct debit helping you spread the cost of your dental care
- Same day emergency visits are covered by the plan
- Exclusive members only offers and benefits
- No minimum contract period
- The club aligns with our core value ‘Family First’. We look after you as a family member
Your Child’s Dental Care
As a member of our dental family each child is treated as an individual and therefore we require an initial assessment to determine the level of care they require. This assessment will use a dentally approved scoring system to review disease, missing or filled teeth (commonly known as DMF score) and a cleanliness index. This score is out of 36 and the lower the number the better the oral health.
Our aim is to help you and your child achieve a score of 12 or less and maintain this.